What's the secret of ElkeDagFeest?
At ‘ElkeDagFeest’ we have developed tailor-made children's activities, matching your brand, company name and/or specific event. This could lead to higher visitor numbers, higher sales, strengthening of your brand and customer loyalty.
We ensure that the activities for the children really fit into the company’s personality, core beliefs and method of doing business.
As a result:
- The customers (e. parents of the children present) can now pay more attention to the event/[presentation and your message.
- Staff members can be included due to the availability of child carers on site.
- Customers or staff members are pleased to be able to bring their children to the event.
- Kids (too) have a great time.
- The customers stay longer at the event (because the children just don’t want to go home).
- Parents don't have to worry because the children are in professional hands.
- The whole family becomes enthusiastic about the company, event or project.
- This event may lead to higher visitor numbers. As visitors with children, come, who otherwise would not have come.
- The company is presented in a unique and fun way.
- You can encourage children at a young age in a playful way, making them enthusiastic about working in your field of expertise be that, technology or any other sector..
- Customers and children become enthusiastic about the company, product, service, mentality, which can lead to higher sales and customer loyalty.
Curious about how we can support you and your organisation? We are happy to sit down together and work out a plan.
As this requires a very specific kind of coordination of activities, a cost estimate can only be given after an initial pitch. We would therefore love to hear from you on how we can strengthen your organisation with our unique view on things. Of course it is possible to book this activity in combination with one of our many other activities.
Curious about how we can support you? We are happy to think along with you.
Examples of our previous activities can be found at "Projects & Activities"